you probably have heard it or read it before

Saturday, October 11, 2008

oh this.

I have a blog. I forgot. I think I will start writing, ahem, typing in it again. I guess I only posted once previously, but this feels a bit more personal than houseofquality so maybe I can do what I want to do here. Probably not. Whatever. 

I will most likely have a nervous breakdown within the next 48 hours. It will be interesting. I mean my mental functioning not the actual activities. 

I've gotten into this motion of just basically ignoring mostly everything or distracting myself from whatever it is so I don't pay too much attention, get too attached, etc. It has interesting effects; I don't remember much, generally peoples' names, past experiences people bring up, a great deal of trivial information. Possibly I'm just afraid of some sort of overload. I feel so limited now. 


No comments: