you probably have heard it or read it before

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

huh?

Along with all of the ridiculous projects and ideas floating around in my head, which I am often very reluctant to or will not at all share with other people (at least not in full detail) because of some fear my ideas will be 'copied' or 'criticized?' (?) and I get all nervous and afraid I won't be unique... shit I'm rambling again.

Well anyway I was trying
to say I'm going to try to get a Record Lathe. "record cutter" to cut my own records... but I'll be experimenting with cutting and making different objects with it. yes.
---
I also just found an old Earth Sound Research - Stagemaster 2000 PA system through craigslist for $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!! right?! I wonder if its working. I'm picking it up tomorrow. For some reason I love Earth gear. My vertical 4 x 10 cabs were Earth also.
---


damn I wish the composition box when you are actually typing writing fucking making a post wasn't so fucking small. its so hard to use. damn. ugh.

---
In other sound related news I should be finished with the next EUU tape within the month. Side A is 1 long track of very low, slow moving, drone with some movement intersection. I will describt it a bit more indepth when I'm not falling asleep. Side B will be (not finished yet) a large experiment of analog tape, cutting, voice, analog delay loops, records, handcut records and externalization and encapsulation of the self. Packaging still undetermined.

-I just asked Crank Sturgeon if he wanted to work together on a project in the not toooo distant future.
-Nathan and I will be collaborating sometime in the future probably.
-I will eventually be getting to releasing a tape of his solo synth work on YOUDONTLIKEIT.
-When David gets back from Berlin I'm going to talk to him about the same.
-Stefan also...
-Anddd I will be trying to play more I people wanna drive me. haa.