you probably have heard it or read it before

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

life in nj. what can i say?

I have not posted in a bit again. I am slacking and keeping myself busy with a lot of other interesting things.

This past week...
yays___
Hanging out with Kay, experiencing the amazing rambling of her mom, and helping her move into Bushwick.

Kay buying me rabbit and lamb sausage at a nice restaurant by her apartment.

New records- Panicsville/Inflatable Alterboys  split 12"; a fucking 2 minute long Bloodyminded cd (kinda bummed on it being 2 minutes long); 2 black metal cassettes, can't remember the names because they are ridiculous and I'm taking a shit right now.

New glasses that are rather large. Graphite frame. Old man. Blind.

umm thats all thats good.

Nays___
I got rejected from the performance event coming up this sunday (everyone should go anyways because it will be awesome and I'm still going regardless to watch)

I locked myself out of Kay's apartment at 4am while drunk to smoke a cigarette and she was asleep. I didn't have my phone or anything on me and she wouldn't respond to me banging on her window. I sat there for about an hour, hour & 1/2? Kinda sucked. I actually went across the street to the corner store and called her from the guy behind the counter's phone about 10 times (and bought another beer) and she didn't pick up.  Finally after banging the window for 5 minutes, after the approximate 1.5 hours was over, she answered... 

I think I have the worst luck ever? 

I also threw up from looking at my dog's food while feeding him about 5 minutes after taking my medicine today and I semi-freaked out and called my doctor trying to asked about taking more medicine or not but there was no answer. I took some more anyway.

ahh.

what a life.