you probably have heard it or read it before

Monday, January 5, 2009


Its 3:30 am. I'm going to drink orange juice and finally send it my proposal to Siri about the performance event in brooklyn coming up in a few weeks.

I just went to see a film in the theaters called "Slumdog Millionaire" I think.    A bit depressing yet had some funny parts also. I would recommend it to everyone. (unless you hate foreign films for some ridiculous reason)

My cellphone is becoming more and more dramatic by the hour and it acting like such a priss. It developing human characteristics towards me and my then interaction with others.

Ugh.

Had a shitty weekend aside for hanging out with Wes and Sean and Wyatt and Riad and John and Bekim in the van back from Boston.  We defined the new term 'playing basketball'.

dfsd;d;d;fgdn;jfdn;jfdjndfndf.   the yelow paper is nice.  my jigsaw puzzle is almost done.


OH!  Jess and Nathan gave me a reel to reel tape machine so now I have 4! Its a Tascam 22-4 I believe.   

So that is good. Haven't used it yet. I Have a very nice project planned for it.




No comments: